How a lawyer can help your business:
Most common business difficulties:
- claims by state authorities;
- labor disputes;
- conflicts with customers/competitors.
We will help to identify risks and avoid negative consequences.
- choice of jurisdiction (country of registration), a form of business (PE, LLC, JSC) and its registration;
- due diligence - identification of possible risks and options for their elimination;
- drafting and legal expertise of contracts;
- drafting of corporate documents, meetings of members organizing;
- representation in state authorities;
- resolving disputes through settlement negotiations and mediation, representing clients in courts;
- legal support of reorganization and termination of business entities.
- drafting documents for investments: convertible loan agreement, SAFE;
- drafting corporate agreements between the founders;
- regulating of work with developers, transfer of copyright, NDA, NCA;
- preparing contracts with customers and staff;
- protection of intellectual property and innovation - registration and patenting.
- legal due diligence of a business;
- setting up the work of legal departments;
- training lawyers and professionals of competent and efficient paperwork.
Thus, once set up the work of your employees, you can pay less for regular legal services.